
The other morning I was pouring milk for everyone for breakfast. Cliff's milk was 1/1000th of an inch shorter than the milk in his sister's glass. He said ,"I want a BIG milk." I told him that it was okay and that when he drank it all that he could have more. He stood and thought for a second and then with big bright eyes said, "I want a GIANT milk!"
I was pushing Cliff on the swings at a park today. He told me he wanted to go "high." I pushed him and apparently this was not good enough so he was more specific and asked me to push him ,"SUPER high!"
I love watching my kids learn and grow.
Cliff loves to make people laugh. For the last several trips in the van he asks me to turn the music on and when I turn to look at him he starts dancing and grooving. Today his groove looked like Stevie Wonder with his softly closed eyes and head/neck swerve to the right and then to the left.
Cliff makes sure you are watching and has a very satisfied look on his face.
1 comment:
Yeah, moms need very specific instructions from their kids -- otherwise we just don't get anything right!
Cliff is such an awesome dude!
Post a Comment