Labels

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Energy!


So this past Sunday March 21st I picked Jenny and the rest up from nursery and took them to sacrament meeting. Immediately a little chaos began. She was so active it was funny. I was holding her on my lap and she kept pointing to a coloring page she got and saying "Gee-Gee" for Jesus. This was sweet and disruptive because of the volume and repetitiveness. She switched gears and then became so squirmy and wiggly I was wondering if she got chocolate covered espresso beans for her snack in nursery. I was laughing at how ridiculous it was and Mike took her out. Ava saw Jenny's 'success' and was not happy. I ended up having to take them all out, including Ethan. I told Mike he should probably just take them outside and then drive them around. He definitely agreed. As soon as Jenny heard this she screamed while running to the door and clapping her hands. I know exactly how she felt!

No comments: