Labels

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our play day




HIGHLIGHTS
1. Devon and Jenny taking off together when we were outside and then both ignoring each request I made for them to come back.
2. Making bread with the older kids during nap time
3. Putting all four toddlers down at nap time in the same room.
5. Going in about 10-12 times in the first 1hour and 45 minutes to put them back in their places.
6. Going into the babies room to find 3 of the four naked from the waist down and getting them all dressed and back in their places (Cliff had not managed to get all the way undressed yet!)
7.Going into the babies room and having Jenny laying under the full size bed just out of reach, so I would have to crawl under the bed and pull her floppy doll body out a little at a time while I squirm my way out. She thought this was funny and did it twice.
8. Ethan began crying very loudly like he had been hurt. I came up the stairs to where he and Devon were playing. I asked Ethan what was wrong. He told me to ask Devon about it. Devon said that Ethan would not give any blankets to him. I asked Ethan if this was true and Ethan said that Devon was taking too many of them. Devon protested. Ethan told me the blankets were hidden. I said ok you each get 1 blanket and no more. I asked Ethan where the blankets were and he said, "they are pretend blankets."

No comments: