Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good Strategy


When we moved here in December our friend Jill Schill called and asked if she and her kids could come and babysit while I went to town for groceries. I of course said yes and planned the trip while the triplets were napping. I left at about 12:30 to go to Cedar. I had told Jill that they liked to play for up to 2 hours before they would actually go to sleep.

I got concerned because I missed a call from Jill and did not know it for about 20 minutes. I called back and she said that everything was fine but they were still awake and playing and it had been 2 1/2 hours. I said to go ahead and get them up and I would be home in 1/2 hour.

When I got home Cliff and Jenny were up but not Ava. Jill said when she went in Ava took one look at her, grabbed her blankie, rolled over and went to sleep. That is my Ava. Smart way to protect her emotional state. Such a Mama's girl.

No comments: